App Details ⬇️
|👻 App Name||Aniko Mod Apk|
|🎯 App Version||v1.9|
|🚀 App Size||22 MB|
Unable to install the mod?
- Go to Settings on your Android device.
- Here click on the option named Security.
- Here, under Device administrator look for Unknown Sources.
- Turn ON the Unkown Sources.
- Then try to reinstall the apk.
Fix other Miscellaneous Errors
- Make sure App is granted with all the permissions; Settings → Apps/All Apps → App. Here grant all the permissions to the App.
- Delete any previous version of the App if installed and also delete the storage folder file on your device.
- You can also delete or Clear the Data and Cache of the App.
- Turn OFF Data while using the Mod App. Some features may not work if the App gets access to the internet.
- Have enough internal memory & RAM space otherwise, the phone app may misbehave.
- If the App is unable to index the media then I suggest you clear the cache of the phone in recovery mode. Google search to find how you can do that for your device.
|🎯 Version||🔗 Links|
|Beta 2 [Android TV]||1. DOWNLOAD|
Link 1 : Mediafire | Link 2 : UploadKing | Link 3 : Gdrive
** if you have original or any other versions of above apk installed in your phone then uninstall it before installing this version. Otherwise apk will not install.